Walk Your Change respects the privacy of all users on its website (www.walkyourchange.com). We ensure that all the personal information you provide us remains confidential.
Our address is Rozendal 10, 8000 Bruges Belgium.
Our company number or VAT number is BE0723870418.
Your personal data, our responsibility
We collect and record various types of personal information when you visit our website. This information includes:
- Name, address, e-mail address and other information you provide us with when you fill in a form on our website
- All information pertaining to the web pages you visit
- Your domain name (IP address) when you visit our web pages
- All the information that we need to adequately perform our services and to keep you informed of the status thereof
We use this information for purposes including:
- Improving our website content and our services
- Contacting you later to keep you informed of trends and special offers in our sector
- Contacting you about our new and (ongoing) projects and services
- Managing clients and orders
Cookies on our website
Our website uses functional cookies. Their job is to ensure that your computer remembers your specific preferences and to load this information again the next time you visit our website. For example, your choice of language and the web pages you have already visited. We use this information to improve the quality of our website and our services.
You can choose to disable these cookies, which you can do by adjusting your browser settings. For more information, please refer to your browser’s ‘help’ function.
We store all the information we collect in a secure environment. We do our utmost to adhere to the most used standards in the IT sector to ensure that this information is securely stored and transferred.
When we collect information for the purposes of customer account management, we only keep it for the period necessary to comply with legal requirements (for example, for accounting and tax purposes).
We do not share your information with third parties. We only share your address details with partners who use them to provide our services. All our employees and the partners we contract are required to respect the privacy of your information.
We do our best to protect your information. In the unlikely event that your details are affected by a data leak, we will inform you immediately. We will then take measures to prevent subsequent leaks.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephone: +32 473 89 57 92
- Post: Rozendal 10, 8000 Bruges Belgium
You have the right to be ‘forgotten’. Please contact us if you would like to assert this right.
If you feel that the information we have about you is incorrect and would like us to amend it, please contact us.